Wednesday, March 7, 2018

More Memories of Charlotte

I need to document more memories for Charlotte of her school work, so this is where I'm putting them.  :)

She has now started her last Unit for Grade 2 Math......


Plenty of carrying and borrowing....


And because the above Math curriculum is American and we are in Australia, I just swapped out the currency in the book for an Australian currency activity center instead.


Doing more work with SOTW II....


Her spelling notebook....


A compare and contrast for her Horse lapbook.


A life cycle story as well....


The story glued in underneath in the correct order.


And the princess herself coloring in...  :)


A lot changes while their little... a lot.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.