Monday, November 6, 2017

Animal Comprehension Test Time Bundle

I'm doing something that I don't normally do.  I am going to make a BUNDLE.  Yep, I'm going to bundle up all my little animal comprehension / test times together and make a bundle with them.  I do sell them individually, and I also put them in their corresponding lapbooks.  However, what to do if someone just wants a nice collection of mini stand alone animal comprehension worksheets?

Drum roll.......

An Animal comprehension test time BUNDLE.

Animal Test Time Comprehension BUNDLE


I am starting it off with 4 animals and will continue to grow it as I add more.

Each page is a stand alone and the questions relate to the mini passage at the top of each page.


I'm really enjoying adding all these cool new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.