Saturday, September 2, 2017

Memory Verses for September Week 1

I went back and re-established Charlotte's { 6 }
Memory Card File Box.

I used the A-Z verses from Confessions of a Homeschooler.
I just printed them up - it's a one page download, t
hen cut the verses apart and glued them individually onto cards.  This made 26 cards.
Then it was time to stamp some pretties onto the sides of the cards.


The very next day we were all good to start.
She copied the verse and started the coloring.
Soon we also did the cut and paste.  Essentially, it's the verse cut apart and put back in sequence.  She really LOVED this activity.


Alternatively....
Print the plain one and print on a colored piece of paper.


If you'd like a FREE copy of this weeks verse just click the picture below.


I'll be making a FULL set to match the verses in the A-Z memory verse list.

I'll pop them HERE.

Don't forget to visit on occasion.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.