Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Photobucket You Scum of the Earth

Photobucket You Scum of the Earth

It's one thing to want to be paid for a service, but it's another thing altogether to EXTORT people for money, you { insert choice insult or swear word here }.

I deleted my account.  I can't find anymore of your { insert choice insult or swear word here } links to your website from here, but still your { insert choice insult or swear word here } link remains in EVERY title on my blog.  I'm thinking that now it's in the html of the set up of the blog.......  and have no idea how to access that.

I have a whole slew of backhanded insults and words for you mob, but I am happy to know that your own actions will be the death blow to this company - all we have to do is wait it out, and watch it crumble painfully into the dark recesses of the internet to be forgotten like Angelfire et al, remember those?

You suck photo.dumb.bucket.

I'm just super relieved that I didn't use your { insert choice insult or swear word here } service to host any of my photos from my blog.

*&^%$%^**()(^%$#@@#

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.