Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What Miss 5 did for School Today

Here's what Charlotte did for school today, she's 5.

Not photographed: I read her a Bible story, then I read her a story from SOTW I, and lastly I read her a nature story. 

{ Maths - Rod and Staff Grade 1 Book 2 }



{ Spelling } 

First, sort the ck words out of the bunch that's on the worksheet, glue those under the duck flap.  Then she wrote down a heap of /ck/ words and underlined the multiple phonogram ck.



 { Language Arts }

Two different worksheets.  One was focusing on the { ea } sound and the other word families ed and en.



{ Reading }

What she read to me today.  We discovered a new sound to focus on:  { ur }   As revision she also read an earlier story again, it also helps with reading fluency by revisiting previous stories.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.