Monday, July 18, 2016

Bargain Book Hunting


I just love our Sunday Market walk throughs.  I can usually pick up a good deal in the book department, and do so frequently.  This weekend I managed to find these bargains.

These 7 books in great condition for $5.  I did actually need an upgrade of a couple of these, so that was nice.


But the REAL bargain of the day was this little beauty.  I have his biography on Vincent Van Gogh and it is awesome.  So much detail.  Naturally this lead me to put this next book on my wish list - so when I saw it, I snapped it up super quick - for the awesome price of $1.  Yep, one dollar.


What book bargains have you found lately?  Do tell.

Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

  1. Graet finds! Doesn't it make you feel good - love a bargain!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.