Friday, March 11, 2016

Week 11

I've been meaning to add this one to the freebie list for a while:


It's interactive, as in flip book style.
Just click on any page to download the worksheets.

Great for about grade 1 and 2 - when they're ready to start working on little paragraphs.



In school this week,

Charlotte added a / g / for goat.


NT Bible Survey continues by Chloe:


How my 10 year old gets dressed to go out to the shops.


Mystery of History II
Lesson 27 { outlined on the left }
Lesson 28 { narration on the right }


Hannah gets closer to finishing Saxon 5/4.
Looking forward to that, there are only 8 more lessons to go.


We also had some free styled art time resulting in a frog, chicken, and dolly.




This week I'll be linking up with:


I hope you will join us.

Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. My son is just starting to work on little paragraphs like this. I think I will print this out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is just starting to work on little paragraphs like this. I think I will print this out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.