Tuesday, March 15, 2016

10 Recent TpT Purchases

As you all know, I quite like shopping over at Teachers Pay Teachers.  It occurred to me that you might be a little curious or interested in what I've been buying.  So today I'm going to show you 10 TpT purchases that I've done in the last couple of months.  { I've done more, but yeah, I'm just going to highlight 10 of them. }

I've also hyper linked them to their TpT store.  
Just in case you might like to check them out too.

You get a lot of bang for buck with this packet.  There are a lot of worksheets.

EW UE UI Worksheets & Activities {NO PREP!}

Multiplication Bracelets

Multiplication Bracelets

April No Prep Packet { preschool }

April NO PREP Packet (Preschool)

Simple Machines
Simple Machines Envelope Book Kit

EE & EA worksheet pack

EE and EA Worksheets & Activities {NO PREP!}

Read and Reveal { cvc words }

Read and Reveal {CVC words}

CVC Word Family Work

CVC Word Family Word Work

Vowel Teams: Sound it Out

Vowel Teams: Sound it Out Bundle

Blends and Digraphs Word Builders

Blends and Digraphs Word Builders {short & long vowel practice}

CVC Words - Solve a Word

CVC Words ~ Solve a Word

Yeah, so that gives you a little peek into the type of things I've been buying recently.

Would you be interested in seeing what else I might have bought there too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.