Sunday, April 12, 2015

Farm Animals - Interactive Notebooks

I have been BUSY,  very B.U.S.Y!

This afternoon Hannah was also busy, trying out my busy.  I thought that it came out pretty good, considering her attempt was done unassisted.  So, would you like to see our "busy"?

Interactive Notebook on a Bird.


So, what do you think?

It came out of one of my new books:


I've got it on super sale at the moment since it's super new.
It is currently listed for only $1.00 { which seems ridiculously too low in my humble opinion. } 

Just click the cover to go to my TpT store to get more information on it.



Edited to add:

I went and upgraded the book { and the others in the series } to include worksheet versions as well, since I think that would be very useful!  So now the pack is 40 pages and currently still set at $1.00.  I can't wait for the girls to do a whole heap.  

The worksheet version { note taking }.
Just have the child write down "key" words.
 The worksheet version { writing }.
Each "key" word becomes a sentence or two.
I also added blanks and a secondary writing page for those little writers who discover that writing isn't so hard after all, and that they've been super star book authors all along.

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.