Sunday, March 22, 2015

Random Chit Chat

Wow, some children are a breeze, and some children, not so much.  I've had a few babies now, so I've got them all over the spectrum.

Now this little baby, while he looks awesome cute, is actually a LOT of work.  I can't figure out if he's just broken or totally bored and needs attention and something to do.  It would seem that he needs to be picked up for pretty much his entire waking time and carried around to check out life.  Adrian swore he said, "mum" the other day.


In other news:

I've been swamped out with hats and bracelets these last few days.

Here's Charlotte with Nefertiti and Amenhotep.


She also had a bundle of Baa Baa Black Sheep bracelets too.

Time to go.  I'm exhausted.

The end.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.