Sunday, March 1, 2015

Just a few little CVC worksheets

What better way to start off a new month than with some freebie worksheets.  :o)

Just sharing a few ideas that I've been working on for Charlotte.  At any rate I'm just sharing my thinking ahead about what types of things would be good to do when it comes to cvc time.

Firstly, another cvc cut and paste set.
Don't forget to go back and pick up the first one as that has the base board to stick them onto.
 Secondly, circle the correct word and copy it on the line.  This would be a great way to practice high frequency words as well as the cvc ones.
 Thirdly, draw a line to the picture.
You'll have to click each picture separately to download them all.

Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

  1. They are cute!! Will be printing them off later.
    Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.