Wednesday, January 28, 2015

NT Greek

Today I have some FREE Greek worksheets for you.

Just click on any worksheet to grab the PACK.


It has 5 vocabulary words in an interactive notebook form. 
Present verb endings { interactive notebook }.


Present tense endings. 
Vocabulary word chart. 
At the end I've added the flash cards.  I actually print these out two pages onto one { to keep them at a more useful size }.

Today I'll be linking up with:


I hope you will join us.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! We've studied ancient Greek in the past, and it's so hard to find good worksheets for extra practice. Thank you for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The work sheets look great!! I would love to try teaching Greek but it looks too hard. We have enough trouble with Spanish lol

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.