Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lunch Yesterday

Here's what we had for yummy lunch { our main meal } yesterday:


Underneath the cheese and sour cream is a baked potato cut into long quarters.  There's absolutely no meat in this meal, which is quite relieving.  I've been trying to cut our meat consumption down.  We couldn't find the mild tomato salsa so the girls and I had to have a taco sauce instead.  Dad and the boys got the nice chunky stuff on theirs.

The salad on the side { totally delicious I might add } before we put a dressing on it:


Purple cabbage, carrot, shallots, peas, corn, capsicum.

By 4 pm instead of needing a sleep I was actually able to do some extra housework.  ha ha ha.  Goes to show you how nutrition is super important in keeping you going each day.

Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh that looks yummy!! I like be baked potatoes with cream cheeses and salsa!! I will have to try that salad too!
    Thanks for the email goodies too!! I am printing them off in just a minute, in amongst packing and folding laundry for our trip to Bourke/ out west.
    You are right about the nutrition thing. I am making myself drink 2 litres of water a day and eat better and I feel so much better for it.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.