Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cleaning the Pantry

{ Week 2 }

We no longer have a big huge pantry now that we've moved house.  I've just got some cupboard space. This has meant that the food items have been spread out into several different cupboards.

So, this week I tackled two of those "food" cupboards.

Before:


After:

I discovered some more room once it was all tidied.  :o)


I also found a ton of room in this one as well after it was cleaned.


This week I'll be joining up with:

Family, Faith, and Fridays

I hope you will join us.

Thanks for visiting.



2 comments:

  1. Good job Deborah! It is amazing how much more space we have when things are organized! Thanks for joining the fun and for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much extra space we can find when we take the time to tidy up.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.