Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Syllabification

Have you ever wondered HOW important syllabification is in the process of learning to read?


As it turns out it is extremely important~!!

The best part is when you give this skill to a 4 year old and watch her read several grades above her year level, now that is cool.  You won't believe what it will do for their reading ability. All of a sudden they'll be able to read large academic words without a problem.


This is an amazing tool to have in your reading cupboard.  A must have.







Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for becoming a collaborative pinner on my pinterest boards. I’ve added your blog to the list of homeschool bloggers on my website http://www.collaborativehomeschoolnetwork.com as well. I like your ideas and look forward to collaborating. Your girls are adorable. I have 3 girls.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.