Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Sailor with Captain Cook


This year I am hoping that we can get through a number of 'Australian' themed books.  


I really liked this book.  Short passages and topics, and beautiful pictures as well.  Phebe is currently bookmarked and reading this awesome little book.

{ How They Lived Series }







Book information:

  • Format: Hard Cover
  • Number of Pages: 32 pages 
  • Publisher: Wayland Limited
  • Publication Date: 1987 
  • ISBN:  0 85078 7351
  • Author: Michael Gibson
  • Illustrator: Mark Bergin



Additionally, I also gave this one to Chloe to read as well:





Book information:

  • Format: Hard Cover
  • Number of Pages: 32 pages 
  • Publisher: Heinemann Library - Jacaranda Press
  • Publication Date: 1992 
  • ISBN:  1-86391-859-0
  • Author: Jim Low
  • Illustrator: Julien Bruere


This week I'll be joining up with:

Every bed of Roses

I hope you will join us.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.