Friday, November 8, 2013

Week 35

Another week down my friends.  I've also made the decision to finish the school year at the end of the month.  The girls have worked hard this year, and made some awesome gains academically, so I'd like to give them a full month off { 4 weeks } before we begin Dec 31st for the new year.

A recent sample of Chloe's History.  From The Mystery of History.


One of the books that Hannah is currently reading; reading very well I might add too.


A sample Maths lesson from Hannah.


Phebe and Hannah are now up to lesson 143 for their grade 2 book.  Chloe is up to 151 for her grade 3 book.  Their books have 170 lessons each.  We won't get to EVERY lesson, but they'll have had a pretty good go at most of them by the end of the month.

Phebe has started a new reading book.


Chloe started reading this:


Let's talk Science.  We are now finished in the Science department. No more bookwork required.  No more supplemental reading either.

This was an EXCELLENT book to read this year.  I am really looking forward to the next one in the series when school resumes.


Chloe also worked on another essay this week.  Then we had a go at making a craft to go with it.  I thought I'd keep all that separate for show and tell on a different post though.  Keep an eye out for our Pig Essay and Craft.  :o)

In the mean time here's a piece of clipart:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.