Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Paper Piecing Humpty Dumpty

Sometimes you just have to do something simple that can produce fun results quickly and easily.

So, today we made Humpty Dumpty.

He needed a body, arms, legs, feet, and hands.
We traced each girls hand for their Humpty Dumpty.  I just did it over a folded piece of yellow paper - so we only had to do it once for the two hands.


Here's Chloe putting hers together.


The model for the children.


Hannah's little Humpty Dumpty.


Chloe's finished little Humpty Dumpty.


Phebe's little Humpty Dumpty.


I got this idea from one of my kindergarten teacher friends, sorry I didn't keep their details.  When I find them again I'll let you all know - so you can have a look at theirs too.  :o)

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.