Friday, March 29, 2013

Week 11

This week we did a LOT on life cycles.  We finished up butterflies, did some work on frogs, and a little work on chicks too.


 We also read this lovely book with our little laminated pictures { from kidzclub.com }



until he got so big.....


He went off to make a cocoon called a chrysalis.....


with which the caterpillar used "metamorphosis" to turn into a butterfly.



I printed out little books for the girls on frogs and we spent about an hour in the morning working on those.







I think overall that the girls are starting to get tired of coloring in.  They've done so much of it. 

Phebe who has just very recently turned 6 read this and a few other pages to me this morning.  



Music continues to be fun for them though. :o)



1 comment:

  1. Lol I still can't get my dd to colour in, she doesn't like it and never has :(

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.