Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just a Few Little Links

Today I want to share a link for some awesome FREE beginner music.

Free Piano Music


* * * * * * *

and while you are here I thought that I'd add a link to Jan Bretts work too.


Jan Brett


* * * * * * *

This week I was also introduced to this site:

Sheppard Software { maths games }


* * * * * * *

A favorite place for printables:

Kizclub


* * * * * * *

Here's an idea - 'Pinterest Board Favorites'.

Pick a board and I'll pick my 10 most favorite posts there to share here on the blog.  :o)

To see my 126 boards click HERE:


* * * * * * *
AND I've got some new posts coming in March for Large Family Logistics with decluttering / downsizing.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog through 'Teacher's Toolkit's' linky! Thank you for sharing your ideas :)

    -Ciera
    adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.