Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bible & Memory Work


I read from this Childrens Bible:



It's an ok version.  5 stories a week for 52 weeks.  Beautiful illustrations.  But it will make you completely and utterly biblically illiterate if this is the only thing you read.  It also misses a TON in between information that leads to each next story too.  Very jumpy.  It's like there is no cohesion.  No smooth transition from story to story.  Each story is a short highlight stand alone.


This week the girls did:



The Lord replied,
My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.


They also worked on their mini New Testament copywork bibles as well.

Oh and Hannah did a catch up activity.



* * * * * * * *

And mummy worked on:

Psalm 71


In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.


This week I'll be working on:


Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.






Don't forget that if you'd like to join in with memorizing Psalm 71 - please do~!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.