Saturday, December 15, 2012

Project 365


I've got a new PAGE here on the blog.  The tab for it is up on the top there - on the far right.

Project 365

I've got this crazy idea.

Can you be crazy with me?

How about every day we have a new topic to explore, read about, notebook, make memory cards for, color, draw, and stuff like that?


Sunday - Memory Verse

Monday - History

Tuesday - Animal

Wednesday - Science

Thursday - Animal

Friday - History

Saturday - Commands of Christ


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Got suggestions?  Got topics?



Look for my first post with show and tell next week.

Look at each topic for 5 mins or 5 hours, any way you like.  Whatever works for you. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

December 2012

13 - Insects
14 - Oliver Cromwell
15 - Repent
16 - Psalm 23:6
17 - Francis Drake
18 - Wolf
19 - Volcano
20 - Bear
21 - Henry VIII
22 - Follow Me
23 - John 1:12
24 - Mary
25 - Seal
26 - Ocean
27 - Sea Horse
28 - Elizabeth I
29 - Rejoice
30 - Proverbs 15:9
31 - Phillip II

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.