Thursday, December 13, 2012

Community Workers Numerals


To help make sure that Hannah is all good to go with Maths next year we've been focusing on writing her numerals.

Here are a few worksheets that she's done.





 
 
And to help make sure that I have figured out how to use Google Docs to share stuff - I have made this a download directly from THIS blog.
 
Yep, so if this works, you won't have to go anywhere to download stuff.  Just here.  :o)  Well, for my freebies anyway.  I might run out of space along the way and have to move things along.  I dunno, haven't worked it all out YET.
 
Community Workers numerals 1 - 9
 

Just click one of the pictures.  If you do download it, can you please let me know if it all went super good.  :o)


 
This week I am linking up with:


and



I hope you will join us.

Thanks for visiting.
 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    Stopping by from the Crew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Perfect for my preschooler who is learning to write! His favorite community worker is a firefighter but I'll just convince him to like a policeman so that he'll be motivated to write his 7's! Haha. Oh, you should do a tutorial on how to download DIRECTLY from Google Docs. It drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.