Sunday, November 18, 2012

Zippity Zoo

 
It took me a good while to get this book finished this week, but it is now done and I am so happy with how it came out too~!!
 
 
Set in the same familiar pattern of the Fabulous Farm and Arctic Winter books, this book continues in like fashion with: can, have, are charts, note taking pages, and accordion books.
 
Click the frames to see them bigger.
 


I have included a lot of worksheets.  Including: beginning sounds, ending sounds, nouns, verbs, pronouns, adjectives, syllables, vocabulary cut and pastes, compare and contrast pages, and of course 2 ABC orders as well.
 
 
Labelling worksheets ( 8 to be exact ).  Also includes cut and paste labelling for younger students.   Makes for great differentiation in the classroom too.  I also included a Zoo banner just in case you need that as well, and a HEAP of writing pages ( 3 different grade levels ).
 
 
 
A grand total of 107 pages~!!
 
If you're interested in this book I have it HERE over at TpT.
 
Thanks for dropping in, I do appreciate your visitng.
 
As a thank you for visiting I'd like to give you a little freebie to help celebrate my new Zoo themed book that I finally got finished. :o)
 
Just click the picture below.
 
 
 
Thanks so much~!!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. These look great!!!

    Tammy
    Come on over and join my Christmas Linky:)
    http://www.123teachwithme.com/2012/11/fun-christmas-linky.html

    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    ”Dots” of Fun!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.