Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Write the Room

 
Here's another something NEW that we got to try out this week for the first time.  I keep picking up all these cool ideas and worksheets and stuff.  :o)  I love Teacher BLOGS and PINTEREST.
 
Write the Room - Farm themed.
 
I printed off my pages and cut up the little cards.  Then I put them into 5 little groups and set up them up around the room.  Then I called the two girlies and explained HOW to write the room.  Then I left them have a go.
 
 

Chloe loved the activity.  Next time I will ask her to aim for neatness and accuracy as well though.


Phebe liked the idea of the activity, but needed a little help.  I am hoping that next time she will be able to do the activity without any help.  :o)

 
 
If you wanted to use this activity in a center more than once I also highly recommend coloring and laminating the cards before you use them.
 
Don't forget to pick up my Zoo Write the Room FREEBIE and try it out.
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.