Monday, November 5, 2012

Word Families

Do you remember the GLUE?  Yes, the home made, super quick and easy, and save you heaps of money glue?   I've had this batch for at least 10 days now and it's still GOOD~!!  A little salt and a lot of refridgeration can do amazing things.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Things I'm in love with:

1.  My laminator.
2.  My guillotine.
3.  My color printer.

I have been having so much fun this week printing out new resources and getting them sorted out ready for use.

* * * * * * * * * * *
 
Recently I had Hannah begin work from 'Teach Your Child To Read in a 100 Lessons'.  We are taking a little break from it at the moment - mostly because she's SUPPOSED to be on holidays, and that I lent the book out to a friend.  :o)
 
This gave us the opportunity to shift our focus and try out something different.
 
A photocopy master:
 
 
We have to remember that she is only 3y6m old though.  I sit WITH her whenever she does anything to do with writing.  I actually sit with her for nearly EVERYTHING that she does.

 
She's still getting the hang of it all.
 
 
But for a 3 year old I think she's doing pretty good.
 
 
From this I can see that she still needs a bit of practice with some letters. 
 
 
Thanks for visiting.
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.