Monday, November 19, 2012

Stamp the Number

 
One of my aussie bloggy friends made an awesome FREE stamping worksheet.  I couldn't wait to try it out because it really did look like heaps of fun.
 
So I printed off 2 copies, one for Chloe and one for Phebe.  I prepped by pulling out 3 different colored ink pads and put the numbers on them.
 
Then I called the girls to come and try it out.  This is the first 'stamp the number' worksheet that the girls have ever done.
 
Chloe. 
 
Phebe.
 
 
Both girls LOVED it.
 
Don't forget to visit Miss Galvin Learns to try it out too~!!
 
Thanks for visiting.  :o)
 


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing those! I'm so glad the girls enjoyed the activity!

    Stef

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.