Friday, November 9, 2012

Not Doing School

 
School you do when you are not doing school with the 3 year old.
 
I just want to interject here with my amazement at how many FREE things are on the net these days.  The market is flooded with freebies and school related materials.  Well, I feel flooded because I see so much stuff.  I get something new everyday.  Yep, every day. 
 
This week Hannah did a couple of jigsaws.
 


 
A sequencing activity.
 
 
Counting to 10.

 
We pulled out a couple of these to do again too.
 
 
And Hannah and I worked on doing this jigsaw too.  Ok, this one wasn't free, but it only cost me $2 I think - or was it $1?  Either way, super duper cheap~!! 
 
 
And as usual she also spent some time over at starfall.com as well.
 
Thanks for visiting.
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.