Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Maths for Hannah

I've been a busy little vegemite getting everything ready for school next year.
So today I'm going to share with you what I've got lined up for Hannah ( currently 3y7m ) in the maths department for 2013.
This particular course is my most FAVORITE Grade 1 maths curriculum.
It's a two book course.  A teachers manual and other helps are also available if we ever need them.
It has 170 lessons.  We'll use our abacus a LOT.  Pretty much for every lesson.

Beautiful lessons, but we'll most likely only do a single page a day taking a couple of days to do a lesson.



Looking forward to doing show and tell as next year progresses.

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.