Friday, November 16, 2012

Garden Update

 
Time for another Garden Update. 
 
We now have 4 rows running. 

We've gotten quite a number of strawberries~!!
 

The silverbeet and zuchini are doing awesome.


 
I've been cutting quite a few leaves from the silverbeet.  The tomatoe plants are almost my height.

 
The beans have started producing beans.  Oh and they are taller than me~!!
 

 
We also have a few little capsicums growing as well.

 
Check out all these little baby zuchinis.
 

 
I even propagated my own potatos too!  Interested in seeing if they will produce, and if yes, how much.

 
 
 
And of course, I don't have to water any of them~!!
 
Thanks for visiting.  :o) 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.