Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Update and Freebie

This week Hannah still did a couple of things even though she is on school holidays.
We worked on the /ab/ word family.  I really LOVED that she could write these herself.  No tracing.  Yay~!!
And she started counting 11-20.  I am hoping like crazy that she will be able to write her numbers 0 - 9 all by herself before school resumes.

If you are interested, I have the Counting 11-20 Koalas for FREE over at TpT.  Just click the picture below to go grab a copy.  :o)


This week I'm joining up with:

I hope you will join us.
Thanks for visiting.




1 comment:

  1. I saw your site on Homeschool Creations. I love the colors of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.