Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cutest Little Bird Theme

 
I found the most cutest little pack over at 3Dinosaurs for a bird theme.  Of course I'm biased because I also buy from the same graphic artist - KPM Doodles.  LOL  Anyway, Cassie actually has a LOT of packs over there and they are FREE, so I had a field day over there one day~!!  Then I had even more fun printing and laminating some of it up for our centers.
 
Hannah had some great fun with these. 
 
 
Educational as well as fun.
 
 
Making patterns. 
 
 
 
 
There are a HEAP of acitivities in these packs.  Count and clip cards, sequencing, writing, all sorts of things.  Just click the pictures to go to Cassies blog and pick these awesome packs up!!
 
Great for your Preschooler - Kindergarten leveled child/ren.
 
Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.