Thursday, November 29, 2012

Counting Base 10

 
I got some new awesome clipart this week and I was super busting to start using them.  I've had this idea for yonkie donks and was so super excited when I found THE perfect clipart set that would work well with what I wanted to do.
 
In celebration I just want to share my first little math center made from my newly acquired clipart set ( by zip-a-dee-doo-dah Designs ).
 
Count by 10's.  There are 26 cards in the pack.  Just print, laminate, cut apart, and pop into your math center.  I've already got my set ready to go.  :o)
 
I've included a recording worksheet too.  ( but am thinking I might want to fancy it up a bit when I get some more time ).
 
Anyway, just click the picture to get a copy.  :o)
 
 
Chloe and I already had a play ( I found a single error and have fixed it in the file and re-uploaded it already ).

We also used real Base 10 blocks as well.



Thanks for visiting.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.