Thursday, September 20, 2012

Yep, More Consonant Blends

 
Phebe and I are still working on Consonant Blends.  Her for school, and me for my TpT store.  It's great when everything works together at the right time.


I hope you don't mind me sharing my excitement over getting some more of these sets done.
 
 
I have now completed sets 4, 5, and 6.  They all have the "Detective Froggies" theme.


Each packet comes with a cover page.


A collective word bank.  It's always handy to know what words are being used in the packet.


 
There are 2 worksheets like this in each packet.


 

And there are 3 cards like this in each packet too for making words with the blends.



And there are 4 recording worksheets for writing down the words that get made.  This sample is the last worksheet where I combine all three sounds.  It just depends on the competency of the child as to which worksheet you give them.


 
 
 
 
 

If you'd like a chance to try one out for FREE just be one of the first 3 commentors on this thread.
 
Thanks for visiting.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.