Sunday, August 5, 2012

No More Music

I am wondering how many of my mummy ( mommy ) and teacher friends have had this happen to your classroom/belongings?

I am sorry children there will be NO more music playing ( piano keyboard with special functions ) in the house until we can buy another power cord. One of you was so kind to the remaining family members to get a pair of scissors and CUT the power cord, not in one place, but two. So yeah, no more music.

* * * * * * *


But the good news for today is that I have another mini fold up book to share with you all.  :o)  Just click the worksheet.
 




Thanks for visiting.


 

3 comments:

  1. That is some seriously determined cutting happening there!! Eeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS The Owls are soooo cute!!! **LOVE**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear!!! No that has not happened here I must say, though I only have one child so that would be why lol.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.