Thursday, August 2, 2012

Currently August

 Time for another currently~!!

Currently August

 

1.  Paper - yep, one can NEVER have too much paper.  All sorts of paper; plain, printed, patterned, lined.  Bound, loose, individual. 
 
2.  Printables / Cute ideas - I am always so inspired and overwhelmed with what I find in bloggy land and Pinterest.   I constantly see items that I need to print out and try.

3.  Pens / Pencils / Erasers - Ok, I admit it, I'm not only a paper junkie but I got addictions to pencils too.  I added the erasers in there too because for some reason my children like to vandalise them, and / or lose them.  No respect for the humble eraser in my family.  Sigh.....

So yeah, I hope you can join us this month over at Farley's:


Thanks for visiting,






3 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the paper... I think I just spent a small fortune on cardstock!
    Taylor
    BakingCraftingTeaching Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through Currently! Come check us out sometime. http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    Your newest follower,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been skiing, but just the thought of cold weather excited me! lol

    I'm with you on needing to spend more time seeking God. It is so easy to get caught up on everything around me that God takes the back burner!! :-)

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.