Saturday, August 11, 2012

Character Freebie and a New Memory Challenge

For our character work this week we have Compassion.( 4 pages )



* * * * * * * * *

And now I have some news about memorizing scripture.

This week I want to let you all know about a NEW memory verse link up that I'll be particpating in.

But first me share with you our hostess blog site.  A place I've just started visiting.



They are going to be memorizing 1 Peter 1.  They also have some printables to help you on your journey. 



So, I thought what an awesome passage, and signed up.

I hope you can join us.




2 comments:

  1. So glad you'll be joining us Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to love the journey through memorizing!Have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.