Sunday, July 1, 2012

Update

I don't know if you've noticed or not but there have been some pretty good changes that I've done to the blog and just wanted to do a quick update about them with you.  Just so you know.  Ok?  :o)

Apart from working out how to use scribd to give you all freebies I've been learning a ton of other things to help make this blogging thing more friendly.

I've added a followers thingy and called you all friends.  I hope others will accept my invitation and join us.

I've also added a link to my Pinterest account.  I hope you'll join me there too.

If you look up there under my banner you'll see a few tabs.  These go to different pages on the blog.

The first one is called Home.  This one will always take you Home to the main page after you've been gallavanting through old posts.

Secondly, I have my Freebies tab.  This page is where I'll try and keep a list of the freebies I've been offering.  I hope that I don't get overwhelmed with all the extra work.

Thirdly, we have an About Me tab.  You can get a little bit of an idea of who I am there.  And I've also popped my email addy in there if you feel like having a chat.  :o)

Fourth, I've got a Blog List linky.  As time progresses I'd like to move a lot of my blog lists over so that they don't take up so much room on the main page.  If you've got a blog - please add your addy.  The more the merrier.  It's also a great way to find new friends.

Fifth, I've got some links to some of the stuff I've got on my TpT store.  

Sixth, I'm going to try and add the odd bit of Clipart to my posts once in a while.  I want to try and keep a running record of where I put them.

Yeah, so what do you think?

Got any ideas for other pages?  What else would be handy?  Let me know.  Thanks~!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of the great info! I am off to check out some of your tabs right now. Hope you are having a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah it looks great.

    Ideas for pages:disclosure policy, Read Alouds, my curriculum 2012,

    A grab my button.

    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. Love the frogs!
    :)
    Tamera
    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following your blog:) Love your ideas!! Thanks again for helping out with my giveaway!!

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love how organized you are. It's perfect! I'm a new follower to your blog!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo hoo~!! and now I have a html blog button. Thank you Chareen. Most appreciated. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.