Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today I want to tell you about a useful and favorite resource that I use.


I actually have the next book as well, and highly recommend them both, but today I just want to show you ONE type of worksheet from this first book.  It has 2 types for the sounds they present though.


 These are great for when you are teaching multiple phonograms.


I like how easy and gentle the exercises are, and once a child has done a couple they get the hang of what is required and can basically work on them themselves ( after they know the sound ).


 I let her use a texta so that her printing can be seen better.


Do you have a favorite resource that you use for teaching multiple phonograms?

Thanks for visiting.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.