Friday, June 29, 2012

The Letter /c/


This week I just wanted to pop in and do a quick show and tell on a couple of worksheets that Hannah ( 3y2m) worked on.  Oh, and to  give you all a couple of freebies too~!!

The first one was an activity on listening to the FIRST sound.


 This next one was about trying to match the pictures up with their names.  I had to help with that, but it made a nice little pasting activity.  :o)


If you're interested you can have a copy of the above worksheet, just click HERE.


And because I managed to find some time this afternoon to just sit and relax I was able to dig up an old file from a couple of years ago.  I figured that it would go well with todays letter.  Just click the worksheet.  :)




Thanks for visiting, and I hope that you can join us over at the Preschool Corner this week.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog and the good news is that my computer guru gave me a computer bless him

    great sheets and WTG to Hannah

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.