Sunday, May 27, 2012

 Earlier in the week I picked up a scholastic book on times tables for a dollar.  Yep, ONE dollar.  They were having one of their SALES on ebooks - so I thought, hay, I like that, so I'll get me one.  

It's actually a book of time table wheels.  You just print them up, cut out where the time table is and the where the answer is.  Then you just put them together with a split pin, and your all set.  Coloring is optional.


 I figured they'd come handy with our little adventure into times tables.


Something novel.

I think the SALE is still on until May 31st - so if you think a book of time table wheels would be cool you can still pick it up for $ 1.  Bargain.

Thanks for visiting.  :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.