Monday, May 21, 2012

Here's a little project that I started one day.   I never finished it, but I'm wondering if I should or not?   Do you think this type of thing would be useful for the entire alphabet?

It's a set of game boards that practice on focusing on a particular letter and things that start with that letter.

You can get the letter /a/ game HERE.  And the letter /b/ game HERE.

To play: just put a counter per player at the start and use a single die to roll.  When the child reaches the spot that the die has indicated, they must be able to name that letter, or name that picture.  If they can do that, they can stay.  If not, they must go back to their last spot and wait for their next turn.

Works well with 2 - 4 players.


 I turned this one into a file folder game so that we could use it again and again.

In the past I have also just printed a game up and used tape to join the two sides together and simply played.  No coloring, no laminating.

Try them out and let me know what you think.  Thanks.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. I awarded your blog the One Lovely Blog Award. Check out my blog for details!
    :) Dana
    Fun in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.