Tuesday, May 22, 2012


I always like Linky Parties.  So today I joined in here:


Please join us.  :o)

Here's a funny that happened in my school room. 

I gave one of my students a page to sort his spelling words into columns according to their syllables, and this is what he handed in:


I started laughing so hard. 

Instead of taking his current spelling list and sorting them into each column he had simply gotten himself a copy of the last 3 weeks worth of spelling words and glued a list in each column.

Sometimes when you think they are listening - they're not, and this my friends is a classic example.


1 comment:

  1. Cute. Thank you for linking up. I am glad to find another homeschooling blog. I plan to homeschool my kiddos when we are blessed to have some...fingers crossed it is sooner rather than later :)

    Thanks again for joining.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.