There are some very cool linky parties these days - so much to see, so much to do, and LOTS of interesting blogs to go and visit.
At first I was thinking that I wouldn't have enough to write about, but then I realised, sure I do, I have a couple of
obsessions passions in life, and besides, this will make for a nice little post. I might even make some new friends.
Hi, my names Deborah, and I have an obsession......
1. My first and obvious obsession is with school stuff. I really have a lot of fun doing school. If I had never had my own children I probably would of become a teacher in real life.
2. Paper. And lots of it. I like to buy bulk even though I'm just a mummy ( I'm in Australia so I'm spelling it right ) and using it for a handful of children. I love patterned paper, printed paper, and stationery.
3. Office tools. I MUST have tools. A printer, computer, guillotine, laminator, binder, staplers, craft punches, actually ALL sorts of craft tools.
4. Blogging. I used to blog a lot over the years but then I decided to stop - and deleted my account. I was gone for over 3 months - so then my blog got permanently deleted and I had to start again.
5. Pinterest. I'm a visual girl. I just have to SEE things. I learn a lot that way.
6. Facebook. I visit every day.
7. Last, but not least. Having babies. I currently have 8 children.
If you've stopped by for a visit - thank you for doing so. If you'd like to become friends I could add you to my blog list if you'd like. Just leave me a comment and I'll add you to my side bar. :o)
Thanks so much for visiting.